Free Pro Bono Website for Non-Profits and Charities
We believe that those who act selflessly deserve all the help and resources that can be afforded to them.
And that is why, starting today, Answer Key Web Design will Offer a free website each month to non-profits, charitable organizations, or local-events which serve a local community or those in need.
Answer Key Web Design will provide a templated, hosted website to those who meet the following requirements:
- You must be a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
- You must have an active status with both the federal and state government.
- You must have been in operation for at least 3 years.
- You must be secular and noncontroversial.
- You must have a financial need. (Note, we’re happy to partner with larger non-profits that have sufficient financial resources, feel free to reach out to us via our contact form.)
If all of those things are true, we’d love to work with you. If you have a charity driven event (and may not necessarily meet the above criteria), reach out to us to discuss using our contact form.
Here is what you can expect:
- You get a free, templated five-page website. The website will offer the following pages:
- About Us
- Photo gallery
- We will offer a 1 hour training session to demonstrate how to manage the experience yourslef going forward.
- Additional Considerations:
- You will need to purchase your domain name for the website (and responsible for renewing going forward).
- We will host the website; however, require a web hosting fee of $25 per month (comprable to any hosting provider – like GoDaddy).
- Each website must stay within the program for at least one year.
- Each year we will assess your website based on any new criteria, fees, etc. Should you want to exit our program we will work with you to back-up your website and provide to you (after you meet the one year minimium).
- We put a “Sponsored by Answer Key Web Design” link at the bottom of your website.
To apply for a free website, please flill out the below form: